PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
Join Historic Pullman Foundation for its annual Pullman Railroad Days, taking place at Pullman National Historical Park May 20-21. This weekend-long celebration about the important Pullman story: railroad innovation and the people who drive it.
In partnership with Metra, and the American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners, visitors will be able to explore historic Pullman rail cars from different eras at the 111th Street/Pullman Metra Electric station over the weekend. Included are the 1923 New York Central 3, the 1950 Royal Street Observation car, and the 1949 Colonial Crafts.
The weekend-long event is a mix of free events and single-ticket entry access to some sites.
Historic Pullman Foundation Members get an exclusive Pullman Railroad Days offer of 10% off the regular ticket price.
Regular Adult tickets are $30. Children under 12 attend free with an adult ticket holder.
Take advantage of 20% Advance Ticket discount and receive special early access to the historic railcars by purchasing tickets today for $24/Adult. This discount expires on May 14.
Tickets are good for both days.
Join us rain or shine; no refunds.
Your ticket includes:
- Priority access to the historic train cars – Advance ticket holders only get exclusive access to the historic train cars between 9:00-11:00 am both Saturday and Sunday. Lines tend to get long later in the afternoon.
- A chance to explore our 50th-anniversary exhibit, celebrating our decades of work on preserving, interpreting, and promoting Pullman’s rich history
- Assorted tours of multiple historic sites within the National Historical Park
All tours and events are first-come/first-served and offered as capacity allows.
Other Activities Include:
Pullman National Historical Park Visitors Center – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In partnership with Metra, and the American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners, Docent-Led tours of historic train cars
- Advance Ticket holder access 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- General Access 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Activity fair for all ages
Virtual Reality experience and Rail Engineer Simulator hosted by Norfolk Southern
Other railroad activities
Food trucks from local restaurants